- Published: Friday, 17 February 2017 11:50
Highlights of a great Day 2 in Chicago:
- Stayed at Marytown, also known as The National Shrine of St. Maximilian Kolbe- amazing!
- Met with Michael Wick and Jenny Drelich to brainstorm ideas to promote religious life
- Had incredible lunch at Ditka's, as in Mike Ditka, Coach of the Chicago Bears with Fr. Francis Bitterman, Vocation Director for Chicago
- Taped a radio show with Fr. Francis all about vocations, of course!
- Had delicious deep dish pizza with 12 awesome college seminarians from St. Joseph College Seminary at Loyola University. Please say a Hail Mary for each of them!